I got the Fisher Price Computer Cool School for my girls for Christmas. This is what the key board looks like. As you can see it has the letters like a normal keyboard and also easy access to writing, math, drawing, music and science. It even has a board where they can practice writing their letters.
After signing in under child's name, this is the next screen. You can buy cartoon programs to help with your child's learning. They got Dora & Diego and Spongbob. The first one with the cat comes on it when you download the software onto your computer. We have yet to get Clifford, sesame street, and scooby do.

Then it goes to the class room and asks your child what he/she wants to do today. I love that the main activities on the keyboard are big enough and also have pics on the buttons, to let your child know which subject they want. Then all they do it press one and it takes you to your activities. They have several learning games for each subject.

This is my daughter Madisyn. She will be starting Pre-K this fall and I am hoping this will help her with most of the things they may learn in her class. I do have to sit down with her and help her with the writing part, but other then that, alot of the games she can play on her own. But its a good thing for mom/dad to get involved with your kids learning process.
Well thanks for letting me share this. Check it out. My girls love playing with it!!
3 comments:
I'll have to keep this in mind for when Alex gets a little older. :) Great tip!
william got one for christmas i love it..
I am sure mine would have loved that, too, but I try to keep them off the computer. LOL. We had a very simple version of keyboard when they were younger with just a few buttons to set on top of the regular ones, but this one is neat.
Post a Comment