Thursday, February 19, 2009



Gosh I am so thankful for so many things, but here are just a few.

  • I am thankful everyday for having a wonderful husband that supports us and is a good father to our children.
  • I am thankful for my kids. They make my life full of love and excitement and I learn from them everyday. But I enjoy teaching them too.
  • I am thankful for my parents. They have helped me and my family in so many ways and have taught me so much.
  • I am thankful for GREAT friends. Boy if I didn't have some of them, I don't know where I would be today. They are just the best!
  • I am thankful for God. Hes been there for me in so many ways. I am glad that we found a wonderful church to go attend. Me and the girls are learning so much. And the love in our house keeps growing.
Check out more thankful Thursdays at Grace Alone

4 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Angela said...

Beautiful thankful post...WE truly are blessed by our Lord aren't we!!

Saleslady371 said...

Your children are beautiful!
Sailors rock. I married one 37 years ago! Have a great Thursday.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings.