So I was cleaning today and decided that I am gonna split this house work into 3 days of work. Here is goes:
Monday
Cleaning bedrooms nothing else, but maybe a load of laundry...this means sweeping, dusting and straightening everything
Tuesdays my bathrooms and kitchen...maybe laundry....this means, scrubbing everything including the tubs and floors and organizing stuff and also cleaning out and starting the dishwasher and washing some dishes by hand too.
Wednesday- Cleaning sunroom and and living room and outside if need be. Also that includes the van, if it needs cleaned out.
So Thursday and Fridays and I can spend more time being with the girls, probably still doing some laundry and alittle cleaning here and there, but still feel like I have a clean house.
Now I have slacked off from a routine before, so I am gonna write everything really big on a piece of paper and putting it up on my computer desk, so I can see it every morning, so I stay motivated. I will still probably take some time out on Mon-Wed to play and teach the girls some, but those are my goals to be done at the end of each day. Wish me luck and maybe with that I will lose weight too. I hope so. lol =)
2 comments:
i may try this with you except wed i hate cleaning the sun room lol
sounds good to me..I hate cleaning period, it gets so old, but I can't stand a messy cluttered house...lol
Post a Comment