Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well I started another blog & a update on my routine

If any of you wanna follow me, I started another blog tonight. Its called "Thoughts and feelings of a Mother and Wife" This is where I will be writing all my personal things and some things about my life too. But this blog here will be more about my family and what we do.

Also this new routine has been working out for me. I finished all the bedrooms Monday and did a load of laundry. The only thing I did not do was dust, but I will get to that sometime this week. On Tuesday I scrubbed and cleaned my kitchen and bathrooms. My little ones even helped me clean. They came and asked me if they could help and they did a good job. I was proud of my babies. So I am slackin on some laundry, but I am hoping since all I have to do tomorrow is clean the living room and sun room, I will get caught up on it. Well I need to get back to bed. This took longer then I thought it would and I only got up to put Maddi back to sleep, check my pork in the slow cooker and email my hubby back. So later guys!

No comments: