

Well I sent her to school yesterday morning. She wasn't feeling perfect, but didn't have a fever either. I think she was just getting use to being out of school because she was sick all week. So in my head, I just knew the school would be calling me. So about 10 they called and said she had a headache and a temp of 101!! I was like really? This morning she had nothing. So I go pick her up and call the doc on base and I couldn't believe it. So I couldn't get her a doc appt last week, but now they were telling me they had nothing in pediatrics or family care for today or tomorrow. I was so pissed off, by then, I just hung up with phone. I couldn't believe after taking her to the doc that they didn't put her on some kind fo meds, because I was giving her over the counter meds and told them they didn't seem to be helping. So I called Solantic (This time I called the one on beaches tho) and I made a appt for her. We got in at 1pm, they did a flu test on her, but it came back negative, but the doc said since its been almost a week, she could have had it and the doc said she looked and seems to have the flu. So she gave her flu med and a antibiotic. I left it up to her, if she wanted to go to school today. Cause when I gave her the meds last night she was feeling great. All except sinuses. So she went to school. I think she wanted to go because today was her Valentine's Day party. I made cup cakes and she decorated them this morning. She did a GREAT JOB! So I just hope now that she got meds, that she will be better and I pray that nobody else gets what shes had.
1 comment:
CUPCAKES!!! I'd smile like that if I had a whole tray of them, too! LOL! Thanks for following my blog!
Post a Comment