


Well I just wanted to share some of the shirts I got Maddi from Old Navy. One says "Daddy's Little skipper" and the other one says "Mommy's Lucky Charm". And alot of the stuff I got my girls were on clearance or sale. But I thought the sailor shirts would be so neat from my girls to have since they are daughters of a Sailor. But I got Maddi theses 3 shirts and 2 pair of flip flops, cause she'll be able to wear them this year and Alexa can wear them next year. Gotta love hand-me-downs. Also I got Alexa 2 shirts and one pair of flip flops. Then I got Christa, 2 shirts for school and 2 pairs of flip flops. All the flip flops were $2.50-5. So I thought that wasn't bad, plus they can wear them to the beach. I ordered them online, cause when I get a chance to go to Old Navy I normally can't find good deals like these, or I am busy with the girls and don't have the time to actually look. So I was pleased with what I got. So the girls should be pretty prepared for Spring and summer.
1 comment:
these are the cutest shirts ever!!!
Post a Comment