Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christa is sick =(

Well since Friday Christa hasn't been feeling good. She started to complain about her head hurting and felt warm on the head. So when I took her temp, I was shocked to see 100.8 already! So I gave her some Tylenol and some juice to drink and told her to lay down. She stayed home from school that day. So the rest of the day she was up playing and doing ok, until that evening, I noticed her eye looking really glossy and she was just laying around again. So I gave her Motrin this time and she went right to sleep and slept through the night, this morning Christa's asks me if we are gonna go to chruch and I tell her that is depends on how she feels and if she has fever. So I took her temp and it was 101.8!! So I am sitting here all mad, thinking they need to keep the clinics on base open on weekends too. I don't know of any covenant care near the base. So I gave her tylenol and it was the same thing again, she was up playing with her sisters for a couple hours and then she complained about a headache again and laid down. Well all the girls are sleeping right now. I finally got a shower in today, but I wish I knew of a doc I could take her too today and also would take tricare?!?! I really hate taking my kids to the hospital unless its a emergency, because it takes forever just to be seen. So I gave her the last of the tylenol that I had and she went to sleep. I will be calling in morning to get in ASAP. I am so afraid they are gonna tell me its strep and tonsillitis again. Cause she had these same symptoms when they told me she had that. So I guess we'll see tho.

Well still no taxes, I got the email from H & R block that it was sent to my bank, but that it could take 1-5 business days for them to deposit it. So I called the bank and of course I have to wait until Mon cause they don't deposit on weekends. I give up, I am not expecting it anymore. I will just call once a day and when its actually in there, I probably will have to call several times, just to believe its actually in there..LOL It pisses me off that we pay them to get it sooner and then now we could have saved some by doing the 2-3 week wait.. Grr. Well I will update about Christa tomorrow. Me and the little ones are doing ok and hopefully we stay healthy..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope she is feeling better today..