Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok I have to brag



Here is our new Kitchen table, that I put together BY MYSELF!! I just love it. And actually at first I thought "How in the hell am I gonna put this together myself, but when I got started, I was like "Heey, this isn't so bad." LOL But I do have little ones, so I am keeping towels on the chair they sit in, cause I want the material to stay nice, Also I just got a table cover for it tonight. So I am gonna take care of this one. The last one was so old and it wobbled. My oldest says tonight after doing her homework. "Mom its so nice to do homework on a table that doesn't wobble." lol That table was in bad shape, but it was my parents and they gave it to us. So Anyhow I am very pleased with our new table and wanted to share. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats really nice..

Amy Clary said...

It looks great! Nice job, momma!