Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just another day!




Well started my morning out talking to hubby through email. It started out good, but we was alittle upset to tell me he was 5 points off from getting E5 =(. I told him its ok. And he says hes already started studying for the next test. He gets to retake it in March, so he says hes gonna study everyday until he takes it while hes out there. I do agree that testing into a rank sucks, cause I know my husband busts his ass at work and does what hes suppose to. But what can you do. So anyhow, that put a damper on things and then we had some disagreements with the money situation. In some ways a person can love money, but I will tell you, it can be in the enemy too. Our main problem is what he spends there and how much I need here. I know he doesn't spend that much out there, cause they have what they need. But with Christmas coming up, I love to spoil my husband and girls if we have the money. But actually I didn't get as much as I could of. So Anyhow, Then me and the girls had a normal day around the house. Then some guys came by and surveyed the inside of our house. They are doing that to all the houses on base. So anyhow, after lunch my Best friend from back home called and said she was running to Toys r us today and we had talked the other day about Christmas gifts. I had mentioned that I wanted to get Maddi and Alexa this certain shopping carts for their babys and kitchen play. So she would go out to Toysrus.com and we would look at things while talking on the phone. But the thing was, that the one I wanted to get was out of stock. So the reason she called today, was to ask me if I wanted her to pick one up for me, cause she called and they only had 2 left. So I have yet to hear back from her, to see for sure if she picked it up for me. Its so cute. I will put a pic of it up to show you all. I know the girls will love it. Anyhow, I have been really wanting to put up our snow flake lights outside, so I saw some maintenance guys down the road and I walked over and asked them if I could use their ladder, the guy got out a 6ft ladder and I FINALLY GOT TO PUT THEM UP! Well I was getting frustrated, cause our inflatable and the lights didn't have a very long end. So after some adjustments, I finally got it all to work. I just hope they stay up. So my neighbor that is connected to us came over and asked if she could just connect all our lights across both houses, so it would look pretty. So I was like heck yeah. So our houses are gonna look good this year. I talked to her for awhile and then we walked over to the park where our kids were playing and then me and the little ones came back so I could start dinner. I just went out and looked at our front yard and all the Christmas deocrations and I think they look good. And I am proud to say I did it all by myself...WOOHOO! I will put a pic of the front of my house on here. Well thats about it. I have been checking all day to get a email from my hubby and haven't got another since this morning, so I hope to catch him on tonight sometime.

No comments: