Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Pic of us together before Jeremy got deployed =(


Well this was the last pic of Jeremy and I before he left in Sept for deployment. I wish I would have gotten a GOOD family pics of us before he left, so I could make Christmas cards. But the only family one I have is us on the beach. Think that would be a good pic to put on a Christmas post card to family?? I just might do that. So anyhow, I am not gonna do too much today. Just enjoy time with my girls. Wish Jeremy was here so I could give him a BIG kiss in person and tell him how happy I am to be married to such a good guy. I wrote that in a email, but in person would mean even more. But us Navy Wives know that our men have to do their job. So anyhow, 2 mths down and 5 more to go in this deployment. I hope these last months fly by. We'll I am in the process of getting my hubby's Christmas Care Package ready to get shipped off the week of Thanksgiving, so it will get there by Christmas. Our girls are making Daddy their own stocking of stuff and we are gonna put up the tree this coming weekend, so we can record me and the girls putting it up for Daddy to see. Plus we wanna sit in front of the tree and sing Christmas Carols for dad too. I plan on recording everything we do this holiday season, so Jeremy can still fill like hes here with us. I know he will appreciate it. Anyhow, I am so glad to be almost done with all my Christmas shopping for the girls. Just a few more things and I will be done. Which is shocking, cause I am always doing at the last min before now. LOL Well don't forget to Thank a Veteran tomorrow! Tomorrow we will honor all the men and woman who fought for our country. Pray for the ones over there fighting now. Also pray for the US that our new president will do the right things and make our economy better. TTYL =)

No comments: