So here I was planning to make a dinner for my girls here, cause we didn't have anything to do and my friend Jamie out of the blue invites us to dinner. I was happy she did. Cause me and the girls had alot of fun. Jamie and I talked occasionally, but hanging out with them, I got to know her and her family alittle better. They are very nice people and a have a very funny little boy. He seems to put a smile on everyone's face. So the dinner was very good. I brought a jello pudding pumpkin pie and we ended up have 3 different ones. lol Jamie's husband made the best potato salad. It was so good! We also met Jamie and Edwards neighbors Angel and Kevin and their daughter. Her and Christa got along good and played outside more then anything. We really had a good time sitting and talking and of course taking tons of pictures. Jamie seems to be like me with the camera. I get picture happy all the time. If you can't tell already by my myspace page. hehe Well I was really glad they invited us and talking to Jamie was alot of fun and helped me vent alittle bit. So thanks for that Jamie. I hope we can continue to hang out and maybe when Jeremy gets home, we can all get together again. She was nice enough to even send home some leftovers with us.
So its 12:22am on Nov 28th......Happy Birthday to me...just another year older...ick 2 more years until 30!! Wow how time flies and I feel so old...Well alot of people will be shopping early today being that its Black Friday, so Good Luck to all you shoppers. If we would have gotten paid today, I probably would have joined you, but I have to wait until Sat. I miss shopping with my mom, and Aunt and cousins back home. They are staying up in St Louis with my cuz Cara and heading out at 4am!! Well anyhow, I am gonna enjoy a relaxing day with my girls. Probably just take a break from cleaning and just play with them or watch movies. Nothing too exciting. Christa and Maddi keep asking me if I am gonna have a party and I just tell them, when you get older like me, you just don't have parties anymore. lol But Christa did make me a homemade birthday card. And I LOVE IT! She is so thoughtful. Can drive me crazy sometimes, but definitely thoughtful like her momma. =) Well thats all I got for now.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, shoot at least you are just 28, I am 4 months away from 30 and I am not liking it at all lol. Thank you for coming over yesterday, we had a nice day. I still have your pie and some of the others left, I forgot about left over pie for you. I hate leftovers I am happy to get rid of any of it lol.
happy birthday ;) kyles was yesterday and it was fun it made a little more work for me and chad but it was cool and we all had a good time!
Post a Comment