Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So my Vent for the day..




Well I got news from my sister in law today that my Hubbys step sister is pregnant yet AGAIN! Ok so yeah I say it like that because, she has a daughter with a father that abused her and is now in prison, now apparently pregnant with another baby and this guy is a loser too. Or so my sister in law says and shes pretty serious this time. So all I can think is "Those poor kids".And for the BIG ONE. Well me and my sister in law got to talking today and we started talking about my step daughters, and she just blurts out "Candace and Britny just aren't Candace and Britny anymore" and I was like What? What do you mean? And she went on to tell me that their mother told my mother in law and her that she has the girls on some kind of medicine for school reasons. Ok so the only thing that runs in my head is ridialin. The ADD medicine. (Which is if you don't know a attention disorder) The only reason I know this is because my brother was on it for awhile.) She then went on telling me by all means that Candace and Britny were not hyper or rowdy, or seem to have trouble concentrating on anything. And I thought how terrible to have kids on that at such a young age. Candace is 8 and Britny is 5. But knowing her and her ways, she would probably just put them on it cause she can't handle them, rathar then for the right reasons. So I emailed Jeremy about, cause I think he should know, even tho he can't do anything about it now. I feel really bad for those girls. Cause here I thought maybe just maybe she was raising them alright. There are so many things she has done with those girls in the past that we thought were way out there, so we have no doubt that this is not good eiher. But again, there is nothing I nor Jeremy can do or say. We can only hope that she really is putting them on this med because they really need it and not because she can't handle them. She has always seemed to keep Candace on some kind of medicine whether its allergy med or anything. Its sad so sad. Anyhow, I did recieve up dated pics of my step daughters last week. so I will put them on here. Please pray for them...
ok news about me....well I got reffered to a plastic surgoen again for my stomach muscles and they were gonna send me back to the doc I seen before way up in Brunswick GA. So since thats 50 miles from where I live, I was able to call and get some doc here in Jacksonville. Well the first one I called last Friday came through today. They called and said they do the surgery I need, so I was happy to hear that and scheduled an appt with them on Dec 29th. I made sure to schedule it around the time when my mom and dad will be down for Christmas, so they can watch the girls and I can go alone. So anyhow, I am excited, worried, nerves about it. I really want this surgery, so I can get rid of this annoying back pain and tenderness in my belly. And hey if they wanna take off some more, I say go for it...lol Anyhow, thats my ramble for the day. Good night!

No comments: