Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots to say today

Well let me begin with my morning. So we got up got Christa off to school, got the girls dressed had breakfast, cleaned around the house and played with the little ones until about 12:30pm, I left early for my doc appt, so I could go by and see if I was even registered to vote. Well come to find out, I was not =( So I couldn't vote this time...sorry guys, I was so gonna vote for Mc Cain, but I thought I had registered at WIC sometime, but I guess I was mistaken. So anyhow, we left there and headed to NAS JAX, got there 15 mins before the appt. Got in right away. I seen the same doc I seen before when I went through this same process. So he talked to me alittle bit and examined my stomach, had me cough and raise my legs up while laying down to see how big the gap was in my muscles. He then asked me about the tenderous and back pain and I told him, the tenderous just started a couple weeks ago, but I have had back pain for 2 years now. Also told him about Tricare denying me twice to get these muscles repaired. So then I just gave it to him straight. I said Is this something that really needs to be fixed and it will help my back and tenderous, or am I just wasting my time going to these doc, just to hear them say the same thing and then the insurance denies me again. And he said that "Yes my stomach needs to be repaired, cause its not like its a small gap, its a huge gap and its just gonna keep getting bigger, if not repaired. So I told him about me going to Physical Therapy and about her helping me TRY to bring them back together and he said altho its good to do those excercises, in my case he truely believes that it will most definitely have to be surgically repaired. So then he asked if I call this Nikki doc after I was denied and I was like "No" I wasn't told I was suppose to. So he had her come in and she said that they are putting in another plastic surgoen concult, I should recieve a paper in the mail, I am to go to another plastic surgoen closer to home, and she said if tricare denies me AGAIN, and then I apeal again, and they deny me, I should call her, because she says this is obviously something that needs to be done for me and is more serious then what they think. Also she said she would go there and talk to TRicare herself. So I left there feeling great thinking and hoping that THIS TIME they will do the surgery and repair them. Wouldn't hurt if they take off some of the extra skin while there in there, but really people that I hav told, seem to think I just want it for a tummy tuck and to look skinner, but they are so wrong. There is so much stuff I have to deal with, because my belly is like this. The back pain can be unbearable at times, the tenderous when my kids push on my belly when getting on my lap or just run into me and hug me hurts or is uncomfortable. My clothes never fit right, I am very self concious when I am around people, cause many times in the past, I have been mistaken and asked if I am expecting. Its just so much, and NOW MAYBE it will come to a end for me. I am crossing my fingers and praying. The lord is good and I always thank him for certain things that he gives me in my life. I am blessed no doubt with a wonderful family and great friends. Great support system too. I am so grateful to have a husband that commuicates so well with me, when he is deployed. Jeremy called me by surprise tonight. He says I just wanted to tell you "Good Night Hun and I love you" I was almost in tears...I miss him so much. He saids things are going ok out there. He should be getting my anniversary care package soon too. Our 3 year wedding anniversary is Nov 10th. I wish he was here to celebrate or even just to kiss and tell me he loves me in person, but like my layout on myspace says " Even tho we are a ocean apart, we will still celebrate our anniversary in our hearts" I just might have to do something extra special for myself on that day. Cause I sent Jeremy alot of different things and treats and some mushy stuff too. Well thats about it for my day. The girls and I are doing good. We are so ready for the holidays.

No comments: