

Yes thats right me and the girls got to talk to Jeremy on webcam. His ship made it to their 2nd port. The girls had fun making faces at Daddy and he would make them back. Then we just sat and chatted. It was so nice to see him. I am so use to getting email and imagine myself talking to him, that when I could actually see him and talk, it was the best thing. Just seeing him smile made me tear up alittle. It makes me miss him so much. The girls really miss him too. Well lets see other then getting to talk to him on Monday, nothing new has happened. I am still trying to potty train Alexa. Speaking of her...and Maddi, well the other day they were HORRIBLE! At one time I found them stringing Toliet paper up and down the hallway, then they some how drug stuff out of the fridge to their rooms, and then I walked into my bedroom to find them on my bed and we have a mirror on our head board, they were getting ready to write on it with my lipstick!!! Grrr. I was furious at that point and decided it was nap time. I put Maddi in her room and I laid with Alexa in hers. Some days those 2 can be such a hand full. Other then that Christa had something yesterday morning and she got sick one time, slept for awhile and was just fine. Then last night she ran a fever, slept all night and this morning had no fever and went to school feeling fine. So I don't know what all that was, but I prayed it wasn't the start of the flu bug. I don't need that at our house. As for me, I am done Christmas shopping. We recently put up our Christmas decorations. This year I broke down and bought a inflatable snowglobe for decoration outside. It was on sale for $30 bucks and I thought the girls would get a kick out of it. When it came in and we set it up, I was impressed how good it looked. We even have gotten compliments on it already. It really does look good in our front yard. We also put up the tree and the girls and I put ornments on it. I went with silver and teal bulbs for extra ornments, and when I went to go look for our old ornments, I couldn't find that many, nor my angel for the top of the tree, so we just might get a few more ornments and find a angel too. I also got some snowflake lights for $10 that I am hoping to hang up, if I can find someone with a ladder. The maintenance guy told me I could burrow one, so when I went over to get one, the guy said he would drop it by and never did, and now I just called today and the lady tells me they can't lend out ladders...I swear I hate these new housing people. They NEVER have their shit straight and are so freakin slow. I really wish the Navy would still own the housing here at Mayport. I really don't care if we still had to mow our grass, at least it was alittle better and actually the people were alot nicer. Anyhow we have been wrapping my hubbys gifts and getting his Christmas care package ready to be mailed off after thanksgiving. Hes gonna have a good Christmas. Hes got me and both our families sending him all kinds of things!! Still wish he was here to spend Christmas with us tho =( I have all my girls presents wrapped and in hiding. I wrap them when they are sleeping, I am still waiting for a few more to come in the mail, then I will be really done. I got my mom and dad somethings too. They plan to come down and be here on Christmas eve. And I know they will have plenty of things for the girls too. So anyhow thats all I have for now...Oh yeah and Hun, if your reading this.....Always know WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOO SOO MUCH! XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment