Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a update and vent for the day

Well nothing too much has changed around here. We have been hanging out at home alot lately, maybe going to the park. I really need to get back into walking in the evenings. But lately I have been missing my friends back home. I have friends here on base, but honestly none that I can really call close friends. I was so use to having just those few close friends back in MO =( If I had to choose a friend that is some what close, I would say Christy. I know she would help me if I needed something and shes always telling me or reminding me of events that go on. So thanks Christy for that. But other friends here have been good to me, no doubt, but I just feel like sometimes they just wanna get together just for the kids or just to hear whats going on and the drama these days. I am not one to gossip that much. I just want one or two close friends that I can depend on when I need them. So I have been just depending on myself more lately. I am in the process of pricing all my stuff for the community yard sale this weekend. I will be setting up my own table at the community center and doing by myself with my girls. So I just hope my girls are good that morning when I am setting up everything. I really hope for a good outcome! I wanna sale as much as I can and then whatever I don't my friend Keri said I could join her in her home yard sale the following weekend. The money I make from that will be for when my parents come down for Christmas and for my Christmas gift from my parents this year, I told them all I wanted was for one day to go out by myself and shop FOR MYSELF! Wow I haven't really done that in months. I want and need alot of things, such as bras, shirts, jeans, would like to get some stylist necklaces too. Also some casual shoes to go with my jeans. My poor sketcher boots are like 5 yrs old and WAY out dated. I wish I could go on "A Makeover story" cause these days, I don't know what looks good on me or even fits my body. How sad huh! I am in need of a major wardrobe change. I don't need alot, just some stylist clothes. I am tired of wearing big baggy clothes. Anyhow it will be nice to shop for that one day while my parents visit with the girls. Anyhow, well I have now figured out that after tomorrow, I AM FINISHED WITH MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! HELL YEAH! Then its time to set up the Christmas tree and decorate my house. I love this time of the year. It always puts me in a good mood and the girls enjoy helping decorate too. We are gonna make some videos of us singing Christmas carols in front of the tree and also us decorating the tree, so Jeremy can see us and feel like hes still here with us. It really sucks that hes not gonna be here with us for the holidays. But he will have a good Christmas, cause my family and friends and myself are sending him all kinds of goodies. So I am planning on making our Thanksgiving dinner here at home again this year. I normally bake a ham, and have corn, mash potatoes, stuffing, and biscut. Also I am gonna make a pumpkin pie too. I have been craving one of those for a long time. So I hope it all turns out ok. Also my birthday is the day after Thanksgiving. Yeah thats right, BLACK FRIDAY! For all of you shoppers out there, you all know thats the day everyone gets up early and goes shopping. Well all I have to say is good luck, cause I will be done shopping and you aren't gonna catch me out there with those CRAZY people....lol I mean really, when I lived back home, mom, me, my aunt and a few cousins would go stay up in St Louis with my cuz Cara and get all the ads the night before and plan where we would go and leave at 4am in the morning. Some people were really rude, but all in all we always had a good time. I miss shopping with them tho =( Not so much the shopping, but being together and having fun.
Anyhow, I am still potty training Alexa. Shes went poop and pee a few times, but I haven't made her go as often as I should and I really need to get on that. Alexa is talking so much better everyday and it amazes me how much she picks up on things these days. Maddi has been going through the Annory 3's lately. Christa has a attitude sometimes, but shes still been a big help around the house. She recently lost 2 teeth and the tooth fairy brought her a total of $3 for both..lol Anyhow, I think I did a long enough blog today. So I will keep you updated

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah no it might sound weird but i really do not like shopping or going anywhere by myself i have to have at least one person with me at all times or i get really uncomfy lol!! and yeah on being done shopping we have not even started i miss layaway at walmart that was really cool cause it was not picked up till right before Christmas so we did not have to hide it long lol!!so Cheyenne knows the truth this year so that punks gonna be wrapping gifts with me hahaha and i think the friends thing is hard when your military cause just just kinda don't open up anymore cause you know you are just gonna leave soon and then thats another friend to leave at least its kinda that way for me but then at the same time i have so much to do almost always i just don't have time for people outside my family (sad huh lol) i am gonna start walking soon if you wanna join me i have not figured out what time or any details but i am starting Monday cause i need to lose 20 lbs that in my pilates dvd should do it! well i better go ttyl ;) oh yeah my that had the gb down here last yeah said trickery will only pay for half her tummy tuck for the extra skin they are such a-holes ya no!! any word on your stuff yet?

Unknown said...

oh and i need to be on a makeover story to cause all my clothes suck!!!!

Amanda said...

I just want you to know that I am so proud of you for sticking in there while Jeremy is gone and being away from your family. I chose to never marry someone in the military because I knew I couldn't handle it. And, the fact that you are done with your shopping gives you HUGE kudos! You are awesome and I really miss chatting it up with you. Stay strong and know that I luvs ya girlie!

Anonymous said...

you are doing a great job with the girls and all..you were strong when your roof caved in..i would have lost it..and you are just about done with your christmas shopping thats awsome!! i haven't even started..hang in there and stay strong..
kim