Friday, November 21, 2008
The Ship Jeremy is on was on CBS today!!
Yes thats right. The Theodore Roosevelt was on CBS early show this morning. It was really cool to see different clips of the ship, but it got annoying, cause they weren't really that long and then they went to other topics. So me and the girls kept watching maybe hoping to see daddy. Jeremy said that they had the cameras on them in the cafeteria for awhile, so we were to look out for him there. Well we never saw him, but I was so amazed at what they actually do out there. I never knew how they landed planes on the ship, but now I do. I was just happy to get to see some coverage of his ship. So anyhow we went to Christa's school award ceremony at noon. She got a few awards and was proud to see me and her sisters there today. Then me and the little ones came home and ate lunch and hung out around the house. Then I got Alexa down for a nap. Then my best Friend Nicolle called and said she was able to get that stroller for me to give Maddi for Christmas. So thats awesome, cause I just know she is gonna love it!! Then I made pancakes for supper, cause Maddi has been wanting to help me make them and she loves to eat them. And if there is something Maddi likes, I try to make it cause she isn't the easiest kid to get to eat her food. Shes very picky like her Daddy! Well thats it, I am in the process of making a list of groceries to get this next pay day. Fun!~Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To change the background, go to this website:
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
It's got TONS of fun stuff and will help you add fun things and change your background.
I haven't actually slacked on writing, I just haven't had anything to write about! Been a boring few weeks. HAHA!
Post a Comment