Sunday, November 16, 2008
My Weekend
Well Friday we didn't do too much. Just hung around the house. And finished pricing all my things for the yard sale on Sat. So anyhow, I got a wake up call from my hubby on Sat morning at 3am. He didn't realize it was 3 lol. but we talked for awhile, then I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got on here and emailed my hubby, did some cleaning, and then took a shower. I got to enjoy some "ME" time before the girls got up. So I woke the girls up at 7am, so I could get them ready and get over to the community center to set up. So it was raining, so then by the time I was taking my stuff in, it was sprinkling. So after I got all my things in there. They couldn't find my register form. I was like I was one of the first that turned it in, so anyhow they gave me a table. The tables were small. I guess I just had ALOT of clothes, so I was piling them on top of everything. So on top of setting up my stuff and trying to get my stuff displayed and keeping the girls from getting into other peoples stuff, I never got to sit down much. I did make about $30. But Christa wanted a hula hoop and Alexa kept playing with this panda bear ForReal pet, it was so cute and she seems to really like it so I got it for her. Maddi got a barbie given to her for free from some lady..So by the time 2pm rolled around my girls were ready to go. They had a drawing for walmart gift certificates and my name didn't get picked, so we left and went to Mc Donalds for lunch and then came home I was exhausted. So then one of the other Navy Wives I met there that is expecting their first baby, came over and I offered her to burrow some of my maternity clothes. I knew she didn't have much for her or the baby, so she took all of them, just so she could see what fits. I thought someone should get a use out of them. Cause I sure as heck don't need them anymore..lol So anyhow Alexa and I took a nap and then I got up and cleaned and went back to bed. Sun, we got up cleaned bedrooms, then my damn vaccum cleaner kept sucking up everything, then blowing it back out, then suck it back up and then spit out this big hair ball of crap. I was getting pissed. Cause it would suck and then spit it back out. The vaccum is old tho. So I said screw it, this next check I am buying a new one. So anyhow me and the girls went to Dollar Store to look for ornments for Christa;s small tree for her room and for our big tree. We found some nice stuff there and some socks for my little ones. I swear the washer eats theirs...lol So anyhow we got bored after lunch, so we decided to put up the Christmas tree and decorations outside. We have our first big blow up snowglobe this year. Its SO CUTE!!! I love it and I got it off LTD for only $30!!! The girls got a big kick out of it. So all I have to do now is hang up my snow flake lights and I will be done outside. I gotta go burrow a ladder from maintenance tomorrow so I can put them up. Got our tree and stockings hung up and some decorations inside put up. So I am happy. Me and the girls have been watching TBS. They have had some good shows on tonight. We watched "Jake Frost" "How the Grinch stole Christmas" and now "The wizard of Oz". Oh yeah and Jeremy is now doing R&R at their 2nd port. So he gets to have some fun in another country. All I can say is that I could actually find the town and country on our big map in the hallway, so I was excited and moved his pic, so the girls could see where he was now. Anyhow I am getting sleepy, so I will have pics up of my outside decoration and the inside soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment