Monday, November 24, 2008
Alittle update
Well nothing much has happened here. My snow flake lights I had up in the front blew down the other night when we had strong winds. So now I gotta burrow a ladder from someone again to put them up...Grrr...But I think my neighbor might have one, so its all good. We haven't been doing much but hanging around the house. I woke up this morning at 4am with a horrible stomach ache and headache. I felt weak and then it turned into diarrhea. I felt better when I went, but rested most of the day. I felt so bad tho. I had to make myself go to the computer to write hubby back just a short note...and thats not normal. I love emailing my hubby. But I will have to say my little ones were good all day while I rested and was sick. I mean I was shocked at how well they played together and didn't get into everything. I told Maddi that I was proud of her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Well I have got all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped, except for a few I am still waiting for to come in the mail. I got my step daughters, these really pretty lockets. Since I didn't really know what they were into, cause we don't hear from them very much. (You can thank their mom for that) I thought a locket with our family pic in it would be a nice gift for both of them. So my best friend has a program that shrinks pics down to a small size, so she is taking the pics I send her and gonna print them out and mail them to me.. Nicolle and I have been friends for a long time. Probably since 5-6 grade. I hate that I live so far from her, cause we both are stay home moms and could talk for hours. But even tho we are miles away, we still talk and send each other things. So anyhow, we can't wait until Thanksgiving this week. I am gonna make our lunch. I am excited and I hope it turns out good. This is my 2nd year making my family a meal. With the exception of Jeremy being gone tho..=( Wish he was here to celebrate too. Then Friday is my birthday. Yes on the 28th, I will be 28!! WOO HOO! Or ick....2 years until I am 30...ahhhh. Thats so crazy! I feel so old..lol We are also looking forward to going grocery shopping this weekend, cause we are getting low on everything here again. Seems like it goes so fast. I am sending my hubby's care packages off too. So he should have a good Christmas out there. We miss him so much! Every night when we tuck Christa into bed. Me and the girls sit on her bed and I am teaching them the sign of the cross. And I am impressed on how well they do it. Even Alexa knows AMEN at the end! Its so cute! But we pray for alot of people, but most of all Daddy and I make a point to talk about Daddy too. I just don't want them to think he doesn't love them. Cause he tells me in every email how much he misses the girls and when he watchs the videos of them, he gets tears and wishes he was there to play with them. So we continue to have the map in our hall way and I still move Jeremy's pic to where his ship is at, at the moment. So they know dads on a ship and working hard and I always tell them how much we should appreciate what dad does for us and everyone in the US. Ok so I gotta stop here, I am getting tears just thinking about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment